Welcome Gifted Bluefish to the 2019-2020 School Year

Greetings!

Welcome to the LMS Gifted interactive page of communication where we encourage scholars, parents/guardians, teachers, all LMS staff, and community members to work together in showing our Gifted Bluefish pride! I am located in Room 301A and can be reached at tina.cerja@vbschools.com with any questions, comments, or concerns! Testing dates, great opportunities, tips, awesome things happening in the classroom, and more will be posted on this site throughout the school year.

My name is Tina Cerja and I am the LMS Gifted Resource Teacher. I am very excited for this opportunity to serve the gifted scholars of Lynnhaven Middle. I received by BA in English from Edinboro University of Pennsylvania and have a Master’s Degree in Gifted Education from Regent University.This will mark my 27th year as an educator and my 6th year in Virginia Beach. I have taught previously in North Carolina and Georgia. I have been involved with gifted scholars for the past 12 years. I am married to my wonderful husband Thomas and we have 4 extraordinary children: Cecilia- a graduate of James Madison’s Honors Program and she will graduate with her Master’s Degree from the University of Northern Iowa in the Spring, Tommy- a junior in Norfolk State University’s Honors College, Ari- a freshman in First Colonial High School’s Legal Studies Academy, and Cross- a fifth grader at Linkhorn Park Elementary.