Welcome to the 2017-2018 School Year!

Greetings!

Welcome to the LMS Gifted interactive page of communication where we encourage scholars, parents/guardians, teachers, all LMS staff, and community members to work together in showing our Gifted Bluefish pride! I am located in Room 426 and can be reached at tina.cerja@vbschools.com with any questions, comments, or concerns! Testing dates, great opportunities, tips, awesome things happening in the classroom, and more will be posted on   here as well as Twitter @LMSGifted throughout the school year!

My name is Tina Cerja and I am the new LMS Gifted Resource Teacher. I am very excited for this opportunity to serve the gifted scholars of Lynnhaven Middle. I am a graduate of Edinboro University of Pennsylvania and I am currently working on my MA in Gifted Education and STEM at Regent University.This will mark my 26th year as an educator and my 4th year in Virginia Beach. I have taught previously in North Carolina and Georgia. I have been involved with gifted scholars for the past 10 years. I am married to my wonderful husband Thomas and we have 4 extraordinary children: Cecilia- a senior in James Madison’s Honors Program, Tommy- a freshman at Norfolk State University’s Honors College, Ari- a 7th grader at Virginia Beach Middle, and Cross- a third grader at Linkhorn Park Elementary.